World largest website for Funny & Crazy pictures, Images, Gifs,Animations, Jokes. Updated and Unlimited pictures, images,gifs, jokes.

Saturday 25 May 2013

joke : Doc 2 Patient:The cheque which u gave me has returned back.

Patient 2 Doc:The headache 4 wich u gave me medicine has also returned back

joke :

A recently fired
stock trader said ...

"This is worse than divorce...
I have lost everything
and
I still have my wife..."

joke :

Father: Your teacher says she

finds itImpossible to teach you

anything!Son:That`s why I say

she`s no good!














































































































































































































































No comments: